Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good word from another

"I am not sure whether platelets at 63 and going down is a good thing or a bad thing. But, we will continue praying for Debbi. We can’t imagine what it must be to be on chemotherapy every day. I noted in the Scriptures this morning that the questions “How Long?” and “Why?” are in Psalm after Psalm after Psalm And there is no answer. But of many of these people, the Holy Spirit says, “The world was not worthy of them.” I myself have been praying for 15 years for a “desperate” family situation. From my perspective, instead of it getting better, it seems to be getting more desperate. But the Lord continually says to me, “Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him.” All I know is that the Lord is good, his mercy is everlasting and his truth endures for all generations. (Ps. 100).

You both are in our prayers."


A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment