Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday plan


Another weekend has rolled around and Deb went to bed last evening hoping for a trip out for breakfast at our favorite spot. When I awakened her this morning at our planned time, she was a no-go. That's our lifestyle now: we plan, we wait, we do it if she has the pizzaz. This morning the pizzaz tank was on empty!

So, I fetched her a take out of pancakes and ham! She got to eat in her PJ's and then go back to sleep.

Later, our friend Wayne from Wales (in the UK) dropped by. Many years ago I spent a week with his family in the Southeast area of England (Sussex I think). A few years ago Wayne,wife Hillary, and two daughters moved to the USA.

Wayne was impressed by Deb's two lush tomato plants and asked for her secret. Do you want to know it too? Ask Deb!

2 comments:

  1. Deb...what is your secret? When I come to Griffin later this month, can I come to see you and have a t'mater sam'wich? Sorry you didn't feel like going out for pancakes, but so glad you have a prince of a husband who goes out and fetches then for you! Love, Mary Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. this morning i cried my heart out as i reread verns blog re ,the deep meaning of holding deb,s hand.those of us thathave wifes, DO WE really appreciate what their hands mean to us? LET US GIVE GLORY TO GOD FOR THE GIFT OF HANDS. what a blessing you two were to me on my unannounced visit .......!

    ReplyDelete