Saturday, December 17, 2011

Made it home Saturday !

At times we had a 41 knot tailwind! Beautiful blue skies. Friends were at the hangar to help us unload. Thanks, friends!

Deb' cold has gotten much worse. We are concerned because she had pneumonia 3 times last year and do not want to go there again.

We had a poor night's rest last night due to a drunken soldier a few rooms down from us. He caused so much uproar that cops were called and when he tried to fight the cops, they ended up taking him to the hospital because of his extreme state.

Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Said our prayers today for your family. Needle family

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved our visit with you both and can't wait to see you next time you're here. Deb, you are in my prayers. I hope you don't mind, but I used a picture of the two of you on my blog. Also wrote a little about you. You are a great inspiration! Love and prayers, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb and Vern :) :) I"m visiting from my friend Gloria's blog "Under Her Wings" :) :) I just wanted to pay a friendly visit and let you know that I'm keeping you all in my prayers ;) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of Califronia, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb & Vern,
    Glad you have made it home safely. Enormous snow storm, now hitting NM and plains, averted by your timely departure from AR.
    Will be praying re: respiratory illness. Lord, protect our sister from pneumonia and complications during this Christmas season (and beyond).
    Love,
    Mike and Jorie

    ReplyDelete