Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Party

Although Deb has stayed home resting since we got back from Arkansas, tonight she was able to make a short appearance at Vern's company Christmas Party. Deb was greeted by so many who have been following her adventures and praying for her. It was such a blessing to be able to greet each one. Life itself is such a blessing! Can you say 'Amen?'

The plan is to fly back to Arkansas Sunday in Gracie for 8 am Monday tests. We will come home Thursday of Friday depending on the schedules and the weather.

5 comments:

  1. Deb: How wonderful to see you at the Christmas party. You look beautiful. Thanks, Vern, for the lovely picture. I am hoping you get those tests and they turn out great, and you hurry up on back home so you can go to more Christmas parties. Isn't the love of friends great? May the Lord continue to hold you up and protect you with His peace. Love, Deb Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! So glad the two of you could go to the party. I had a lovely surprise on Wed. I was flying up to DC to see Kathryn. As I headed to the back of the plane to find a place for my luggage(I was seated in the bulkhead), I heard "Mrs. Pearce". I looked over and saw your lovely Amanda and Elianna. I certainly recognized your sweet grandbaby from the photos on your blog. She is certainly adorable in person! It was a real treat. HUGS,jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU look like newlyweds...such an emotional picture. You both have come so far!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an awesome, sweet, happy couple! It will be great to hug you, in a week or so :]]] Yepeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing you two at the party together made my night! Gigi was thrilled as well :)

    ReplyDelete