Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday evening

We completed all tests needed before we begin chemo later this week. It was a long day and because of the meds Deb took for the tests, she is wiped out and I just put her to bed at 7:30.

Tomorrow is rest. As of right now we have no scheduled events. If that holds, I may rent a car so we can drive around our area a little. We have not explored Little Rock at all since we've been coming out here. We have had very little down time in our Ark visits.

Blessings all!

Vern

2 comments:

  1. So thankful the MRI is over. I thought about her the whole time, praying. I hope you can have a great "down" day tomorrow. You both need it SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever in my thoughts and prayers, sweet Darleys! A day of rest sounds like a good idea before diving back in big time again. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete