Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weds Update

 Deb is in the MRI clinic right now. (7:30am) More tests when she is done. We meet with Dr van Rhee at 2 pm Thursday. Hopefully we will head home after that appointment.

Deb has been very tired but happy with the condo. She has rested and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. There is almost no noise! So different from other places we have stayed. Food is just steps away in the frig.

We still do not have internet service at the condo. Comcast assures us there is no service there and their engineers need 7-10 days to establish it. However, our neighbors have Comcast and the connection box is beside our deck!

Yesterday I took a long hike while Deb slept. More on that when I get a good connection so I can upload pix.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have a quiet place now. Sounds like Comcast needs to improve their customer no-service!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is ok with the MRI.

    I work for Comcast. I can reach out to my local colleagues to make sure that the necessary repairs are expedited.

    Please feel free to contact me, provide your info and a link to this page (for reference) at the email provided below.

    Thanks!

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete