Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weds pm-Excitement marred by injury

The building crew did yeoman's work today on Deb's sun room. When I got home from work, Deb insisted I walk her outside to see the project. I think she's happy! (over this)

The injury occurred in the assisted living home in Warner Robins where Deb's Mom Doris Gean lives. She fell and broke two bones in one arm and one in the other arm. She now has casts on both arms and will require much assistance. When she leaves the hospital, she will need to live somewhere else for recovery. Deb's brother Tim McIntyre lives nearby and took over care giving when Deb went to Arkansas. He has health issues himself. I don't think Deb is very happy about this. She wants to go take care of Mom...but simply cannot.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++UPDATE
Wrists broken, not arms. Surgery tomorrow morning.

Please pray!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great project to look forward to!
    I am sorry to hear of Mom's injury. Will be praying.
    I can imagine the struggle of wanting to care for someone you love when you need care.
    I pray God will comfort you and help provide excellent care for your mom.
    Can't wait to see the finished sunroom.
    So glad you are home.

    ReplyDelete