Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday morning





At daylight I was in the sun room reading the scriptures that our friends wrote on the beams last evening. Here they are. If you want to add yours, post it here or email it and I'll print it out and staple it behind the sheet rock.
Vern

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Come unto me,all who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28

For God has not given you a spirit of fear,but of power, and love, and a sound mind. II Tim 1:17

The Lord bless you, and keep you. The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and give you peace. Numbers 6

With men it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God. Mark 17:27

See first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. Matt 6:33

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Unless the Lord build the house, they labor in vain who build it.

How great is the love of God that we should be called the children of God! And that is what we are! I John 3:1

I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans to prosper you, not to harm you, and to give you a future and a hope. Jer 29:11

Declare his glory among the nations. Ps 96:3

4 comments:

  1. How great to see and to hear about how well Deb is doing! PTC and Georgia sunshine have special ingredients from God to encourage Deb's health--I am sure Evelyn and Eliana add to that happiness!

    Add my verse to the wall if possible:

    MY GRACE is sufficient for thee: for MY STRENGTH is made perfect in weakness. Says GOD in II Cor. 12:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
    But God remains the strength of my heart;
    He is mine forever! Psalm 73:26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is our contribution:
    Our contribution:
    "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love. He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

    "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you." Isaiah 46:3-5

    ♥Bruce & Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea (I have scripture written on the beams in our attic!)

    Here is my contribution : Psalm 107:19-21
    Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble;He saved them out of their distress, He sent His word and healed them and delivered them
    from their destruction. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his lovingkindness and for His wonders to the sons of men! Cindy
    .

    ReplyDelete