Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday evening-Yoohoo

We had a very quiet restful day. Labs and rest for Deb. She did begin a new diet supplement suggested by one of the nurses; Drinking Yoohoo chocolate drinks! I didn't want her to suffer alone, so I helped her empty the Yoohoo bottles.  According to the nurse, Yoohoos have a lot of Phosphorus..which is exactly what she needed! The labels says one Yoohoo has 20% of one's daily requirements.

So, would you rather take a large nasty pill, or sip a Yoohoo?

Friday at 11:00 am we meet Dr. Nair. We hope he is happy and releases us to head home. We really are eager to be home a while. I've already reserved a room tomorrow night in Elvis' home town. Do you really know where that is? Do you know what Elvis' father's name was? Do you know what albums Elvis won Grammys for?  The three awards were in a different music area and I've enjoyed those three albums for many years. Hint: it's not Hound Dog music!

Deb has very limited endurance, so we are taking our time getting home. Hopefully holiday traffic will be moderate. Hope you avoid the hurricane and traffic  and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Topelo, Ms.
    My daughter and I stopped there and went to the Birthplace of Elvis. It is worth the stop.
    That is a very nice highway through Ms. I have traveled it many times on the way to Hot Springs. Be careful.
    I will pray for a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS,
    It was late for my last post.

    Tupelo, Ms.

    ReplyDelete