Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weds evening-no grandbaby yet.

It's been a quiet productive day. Tonight's routine was basically the same as I described last night. Deb is now settled in bed on her new wedge pillow with Lisa's melodious piano music softly lulling her to sleep.

Today there was communications with Arkansas setting up a future treatment plan. Details,details, details. We do not have a start date yet. It would be best for us if it were at least a week from now so we can complete some of our personal duties.Also, flying weather is lousy between here and there for a few days. I prefer crisp air/blue skies to turbulence and dodging thunderbumpers.

Trey and Katka's due date for Evelyn was today. Katka went to the Doctor and was told 'not yet.' Perhaps soon? Stand by for breaking news!

Thanks again to all the angels working overtime to serve us! You know who you are!

Vern

6 comments:

  1. Dear Deb and Vern, We ae thinking of you with great Love. Maybe today will be baby Evelyn Big Day! Love, David and Linda Swindall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deb, Vern and Amanda,
    I can't begin to thank you for sharing with us through the blog. I can truly say that I have been far more blessed than you possibly could have been by seeing your openess and transparency. I too, am put to shame when I see the faith you exhibit through this and wonder would I have that much faith in the same circumstance. My daily prayer is that you continue to see GOD in everything and that he gives you peace, comfort and most of all good REST & SLEEP. Love, Jackie King

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got on the blog. My computer had been down. Now that I know I will hear something from you guys daily, I am very impatient with computer problems!! Praying for a safe delivery for baby Evelyn. I hope to talk to you soon. Love you lots!!Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb and Vern,

    Praying for you and your family! We're all so proud of your positive, Christ-like attitude through all of the ups and downs you've been experiencing. WOW! What an awesome example you are to so many! Thank you for keeping us informed through your blog! God bless you and keep you! Num 6:24-26
    In Him, Michelle Plunkett
    P.S. Perhaps baby Evelyn will arrive today! All in God's time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Debbie, dear Vernon,

    it is almost 10 pm here and Trey and I are getting ready for bed. Evelyn is still "in the pouch", not really in a hurry to get to this world. Well, I guess she knows best when to come out. We cannot wait - this seems to be the least fun part of the pregnancy> waiting, waiting, waiting... well, at least it is warm and sunny outside and I am feeling pretty good, walking our dog Nadya for about an hour twice a day, which makes me feel like napping afterwards, of course. So Evelyn and I should be well rested for the D-day.

    We will let you know as soon as it gets going!



    Love you,

    Katka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb and Vern, you haven't been out of my thoughts-I just got to the computer to blog you! So happy to hear about the insurance solution! Just heard at school today that it was an issue; glad that is solved and you can be on your way! I'll keep in better touch; graded the last essays of the year other than exams, so I'm happy and I'll have more time for friends. That is one thing school takes from me-time to be a friend. Love, Faye

    ReplyDelete