Friday, April 16, 2010

Deb gets some mail


An example of the staff excellence was when my cell phone rang mid day.The fellow on the other end asked if I was Vern Darley. Why? I asked.

He said he worked for the mail department and a package addressed to us in care of the hospital had arrived without any clues about our address here. He had used his computer to chase me down. He held the package for us until today when I picked it up. It was a care package for Deb who really needed a lift after 3 days of fasting and a 15 hour day of testing yesterday.
Thanks friend!

1 comment:

  1. Cousin Debbie and Vernie, (or Aunt Debbie and Uncle Vernie as was most often the feeling due to our age gaps) although we haven't spoken or seen each other in years, I have kept up with your family and please know that there are prayers being lifted up to the Lord and best wishes on your behalf from your extended family in Okinawa-JAF

    ReplyDelete