Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Morning

It must have been a dream but this very unusual doctor came for a housecall last night and left some interesting instructions. But, hey, I slept well last night and woke up with a smile this morning. No contact information readily available or I would suggest everyone get a check-up from Dr. U. R. Special.

It's Friday morning and so many of the things I asked you to be praying with me are completed or in the works. Thank you Father God for your provision and you guys for your loving prayer. Vern gave you the tentative schedule. I feel like we have a lot to do probably because I have so little I can do. I can't do that last night running around that gives me comfort. Vern just has to see it all for me.

I am grateful to be getting started but I certainly have butterflies. I have never liked doing anything the first time. Now if I like doing something the first time, I want to do it again and again. But, it's that first time that is really hard for me. Here's to the beginning of an adventure and the belief that God will be with me and you guys will be praying.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember God made the butterflies so when you feel them happening, think on His amazingly beautiful ones if you can. Was just reading this morning in Mark 4:39 - The Lord rebuked the wind and spoke peace to the sea. So in Jesus precious name we rebuke the storm you are in and speak peace to your mind, body, soul.

    We love you!

    kathie and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray for you both while we are in Charlottesville, VA. We won't see you before you leave for AR as we get back to GA on the 8th but rest assured that we will keep on praying.

    We love you,
    Steve & Sue

    ReplyDelete