Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday evening

Deb had a long full day. She had iv's of platelets and two iv's of blood-AB+ thank you! Then, a painful shot in her tummy and finally...since it is the 27th, her port installed in her upper chest muscle was flushed.(a monthly requirement)

White blood count today= 0.46 CRP=56.90 Getting better slowly. Then home for a break.

Classmates: Carlos from Mobile was put back into the hospital. He now has an unknown rash which has caused his lower legs to turn black. They've been here over 5 months. He can never get well enough to go home for a break.

We now have classmates staying at the Markham from Egypt.

Got to feed a hungry woman then sort out meds for the next week.

Blessings all!

Vern

2 comments:

  1. Thankful the counts are coming up! Praying for you both...and your classmates too. So glad you take such good care of that hungry woman!
    Blessings! Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I am keeping up with Vern's posts. I am praying for you and looking forward to your getting wel, to finally going home for the last time. I saw your beautiful drawing. I am so excited about your drawings and your interests in crafts of all kinds. Ooh, we would really have a great time together. Deb, I just love to watch people draw or paint. Which makes me need to sit down and watch myself draw or paint.

    I see I am getting wordy here. Let me just jump on over to your email where I will try to write you a book. Just tell Vern to delete it and you will be fine. Ha!! Ha!!

    Love,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete