Saturday, August 28, 2010

P.S. From Deb

I just read Vern's post and was surprised by his warfare topic since that has been my chain of thought today. Actually this morning, I read an article in an old Guidepost (Thank you Guidepost angel), that was written by a young lady who was in remission and doing monthly maintenance chemo treatments. She raised the topic that this cancer-fight is a fight for the rest of my life. That is an overwhelming thought but the Father reminded me that I'm just like every other believer...cancer is the weapon Satan is using right now but he is still The Enemy.

I Peter 5:8-9 "...Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of sufferings."

Thank you for all you are doing to help us in our fight. We really appreciate your love!

Oh, yes, I need to set the record straight about a picture Vern posted this week. I found a great coloring book of modern designs that I have been taking with me to help pass the time as we wait for treatment. My hands tremble so much that I thought using colored pencils might help. I would love to have done the designs but right now just coloring them is challenge enough.

Thanks, guys. Deb

1 comment:

  1. yes we are in a war. It occurs mostly in the mind. Let us encourage one another while it is still called today lest anyone fall. The darkness comes to all of us at times. lewts watch each others backs...seeing and praying,,,believing and encouraging as we see you doin here. thank You Jesus.

    ReplyDelete