Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Coloring

Deb loves all things artsy! She doodles, sketches, draws during most any waits or talks. Patterns are her thing. Guess as a math person she could graph these functions??

Labs in the early morning, Chemo mid morning, just got home at 1:15. We had a little excitement leaving the clinic. There is a large rotating exit. Deb was ahead of me and barely got into the pie-slice door section leaving me behind her holding the infusion pump bag and our other stuff. Someone stopped it just in time to prevent our tubes from being cut!  

Gotta watch out for your chemo caddy!

We saw Israel and other classmates today. Chemo has stripped him of his white beard.  Otherwise he looked good.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have that same coloring book!
    I bought it just before a major surgery I had and it helped me relax!
    I just kept telling myself to focus on the color....focus on the design....focus on filling in the pattern.
    That - and praying.
    It is good for our minds and hearts!

    ReplyDelete