Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday evening

Deb had her favorite transport angel take her to angel Doc in north Atlanta where she got some help with her back. It's so good for her to get some relief! Thanks Doc! Thanks transport angel!

My nephew Jacob drove up from Warner Robins and worked all day on the sun room. He did a great job doing  the worst job...crawling around in the low crawl space and installing insulation. He also painted some and said he's coming back. Thanks Jacob!  I took him to my airplane luncheon where he met about 25 friends.

We had supper with friends and after I got Deb home and comfy, I went to get some groceries. While there I bumped into a lady friend who was widowed last weekend. After visiting with her, another old friend walked up.We reconnected and then home to put away the grub.

Friday and Saturday are work days for some construction angels so we hope the floor, trim, and all painting is completed. The gutters are supposed to be installed this week. 

We leave Tuesday morning for Arkansas. There's not enough time! We're not ready yet!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are not ready!
    I was so excited to hear from Amanada that after this next treatment and transplant, you (hopefully) will be home for the holidays and will not have to go back for awhile.

    I hope that is true. I will be praying that the Lord will protect your holiday time this year. That nothing would seperate you from your family and from truly celebrating your life, and the Lord, and family and TWO NEW grandbabies! So much to be thankful for this season.
    Praying for you as you look ahead and have to walk through another valley.
    We love you and are praying.
    Candace and Stuart

    ReplyDelete