Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday-more platelets-7 on the Woozy meter


Deb gets a big hug from Cathy who calls Deb 'Girlfriend.' They hoot and holler when Cathy is Deb's nurse.

Deb had labs and shots early so we could make the 10 am MRI. Afterwards we went back to the chemo clinic to get lab results. They gave Deb more matched platelets. That need would explain the woozy reading!

The premeds make her very sleepy so I took her home to nap while I went our for a Sunday lunch-Turkey and dressing and turnip greens. Yum! Then I got my Sunday nap.

Tomorrow is morning chemo clinic with fasting after 11 am so Deb will be ready for the 5 pm PET SCAN.


Deb went to the APN office and gave the ladies a little gift to show gratitude for all they have done for her.

Blessings all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the smiles on their faces! It reminds me of Prov. 17:22 "A merry heart does good, like medicine." Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete