Friday, May 28, 2010

Dr. Nair report

In spite of the pneumonia and the extra meds, Dr Nail reports the the labs indicate that approx 80 percent of cancer cells have been killed off.That is wonderful news and does not mean we are over this. Still much pain and treatments to go.He says white blood cells have hit bottom and are now recovering.At this rate we have the stem cell collection later next week, meet with him,then come home for about three weeks. Ct scan shows cancer spots fading.

Then we repeat all.

Very encouraging report and Dr says Deb is doing very good.

PTL'!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. We are praising God with you for such a good report. We pray daily and look forward to your return!

    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!! Such great news after such a trying week. Much as both of you needed this news, we your friends are feeling a emotional load lifted also. I guess the old saying, no pain, no gain applies in this situation!

    Eddie was apart of a brain surgery operation in Liverpool Childrens hospital on a young boy this week. His job has so much more meaning to me, inlight of what you are all going through.

    We will keep on standing in the gap for the BOTH of you!!

    Love, Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{{{{Clapping}}}}} Soooo glad for the good report. Praying for that infection to go away soon... I know having more definite plans helps you. Keep us posted - checking in daily.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vern,

    Just a thought here. If Debbie is at the sink and you find that she just lost a lot of Hair, then why would you call Dr. Nair. Is Nair what what you use to remove hair? Just seems strange to me. But, I did want you to know that Pierre took me flying today and I got all checked out and wow!- what a great airplane. It is still mostly in the same condition as when I started the training. I'm sure we can get the wing put back on before you return. I now need to fly 3 house SOLO and then I'm ready to travel.

    The news just sounds wonderful - and we sure hope to see you soon. Sue and I are praying for your quick return to PTC. Take care,

    Steve C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! What a blessing!! We will continue to pray for you both- and all your doctors and nurses!

    ReplyDelete