Saturday, May 1, 2010

Front Porch Time



On the front porch just now: Deb said 'bad on my back;wonderful for my spirits!'


After an all-morning nap, Deb had a bite of brown rice made in the broth and leftovers from a turkey carcass (perlo), did some breathing exercises, then I took her out on the front porch to 'sit a spell' as Southerners are fond of saying.She really enjoyed the fresh air and I think it's the first time out of the house since the last Dr visit. A gal could get cabin fever with a schedule like that!

4 comments:

  1. I like this! Sure hope you have some sunshine to make it even more enjoyable. It's great to see a picture of you outside. Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Wish you felt better. In 5 hours we will be winging our way to ATL, then hopefully on to see Eddie.

    Will check your blog every chance I get, to see how your adventure to Little Rock goes.

    God be with you on your next journey!...Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Beautiful! What a sweet picture of you! I've been reading the blog, mostly lurking (not commenting), but wanted to say that we love you guys and are standing in faith with you for wholeness!

    Susan Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanting to see if this goes through. Been sending comments but don't see any of them posted and I want to reach back.

    M&H Thomp

    ReplyDelete