Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weds am

We went to bed a little early last night due to the fatigue of the long stressful day. Just in case anyone thinks we are on an extended vacation of some sort; we are NOT having fun!

Deb awakened me by getting herself up out of bed this morning. She normally needs a hand getting up and down.This morning she was a chow-hound; eager for breakfast. Normally that's my role. So I had to feed her promptly and she ate more today than in the previous 3-4 days combined. Could it be that getting her transfusions literally have poured renewed energy into her? Seems so! PTL!

Deb's courage amazes me. If the tables were turned and I was having to endure what she is going thru, I think I would be a wimpy patient. Deb has such depth of character, endurance, courage, and a positive outlook.She is constantly reaching out and ministering to those who are serving her.

Today is tests and chemo by IV at 11:30 am

Vern

2 comments:

  1. Vern, I am just so glad Deb is feeling better and both of y'all have that sustaining faith in the Lord Jesus. Also, great for the large breakfast she was able to eat.

    Deb, I talked to Chris Didimizio on the phone yesterday, and he is still as funny as always.

    Praise the Lord, Deb C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuart ALWAYS felt better when he got his blood transfusions! I actually started looking forward to them!
    Praying for you two-
    Candace

    ReplyDelete