Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yes! Made it through Saturday!

Vern and I are linked together in an all new way. I am now hooked up to a take-home chemo suitcase. The pumps and meds weigh more than my back weight limit so I cannot get too far from Vern since he has the medicines I need and has to carry this baggage.

We will be returning daily for check-up for specific things. The labwork today revealed the possibility of an infection and they want to check deep vein thrombsis. But the committee of doctors agreed we should continue.

First thing this morning I did another Geno array which is taken from my pelvic bone. If was easier than the first one and I think this may be the last of this round. If so, good news!!

Deb

2 comments:

  1. Been praying for you ALLLLLL day!!!!!

    We are all back home. My little country town looks pretty good, even after the awesome hills of Tuscany!

    The driving is safe here, I can know what I am ordering and I don't have to sell a lung to pay for it!

    Keep on Keeping on! Love, Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. God sure did a good thing when He gave you Vern as a helpmate! We will continue to pray for you and this journey you are on.

    ReplyDelete